Personal (#Dfurstane) Spiritual Beliefs
Personal (*Dfurstane) Spiritual Beliefs
1) Spiritual beliefs are always evolving, and like nature nothing remains the same.
2) God is the Universal Spirit, infinite, and unchangeable in wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.
3) God is predictable, unpredictable, and mysterious.
4) This Timeless Spirit is the glue that holds all Universal Manifestations together.
5) By the Eternal Spirit all beings, structures, and elements were created.
6) On entering the world via the Creator, all living and non-living beings take some form, and at the end of their existence their consciousness becomes invisible again.
7) The health and consciousness of all living things are predetermined.
8) Sin is a human construct, but there is “good” and “bad” in the world that are different sides of the same coin.
9) Prayer is diverse. It involves thoughts, deeds, physical exercises, and works.
10) Human reason causes healing, growth, development, and discovery.
11) Positive and negative polarities influence our cultural norms, but Eternal Reality is Oneness with nature.
12) Prayer works as a regulator of Cosmic Wholeness. It is interdependence, and inter-relationships of Universal Structures. Believers should pray to help bring elements into Harmony. The world experiences disruptions of all sorts when structures shift out of sync. This has nothing to do with how people are living, but may be due to Chance.
13) Living in harmony with nature is the key for a successful life. This means having a balance: a) in helping the mind grow in understanding; b) caring for one’s body; c) serving society’s poor, homeless, and destitute; and d) building up people by works.
14) Religious literacy helps believers discover diverse paths that are important for spiritual growth. By following a chosen spiritual path will result into a merger with the Eternal Spirit.
– Devotees for universal rights stand tall after natural Enlightenment.
Erwin K. Thomas, July 14, 2023